District/Campus - Campus Turnaround Planning Training
February 11th - February 12th
The purpose of the 2016 Campus Turnaround Planning Turnaround Training is to:
- Enhance understanding of the role support systems play in the school improvement process
- Learn how to identify a systemic root cause
- Gain knowledge on campus turnaround research and how to build a comprehensive, long term plan for improving campus outcomes
Begin 8:30 AM
Introduction and Overview
Lunch 11:30 am
- The purpose of this section is to discuss the agenda and goals for the day, as well as establish the context for the training.
- The purpose of this section is to address how this work is different, why systems thinking is imperative, and establish a common understanding of what we mean by a system.
School Turnaround: A 3 Step Process
- The purpose of this section is to outline a process for launching the school turnaround efforts.
- The purpose of this section is to develop an action plan for completing the 3 Step Process.
End 4:30 PM
Region 13 (Live Stream)
5701 Springdale Rd.
Austin, TX 78723